Erik Sanner Home Visual Other About
Curatorial
Speaking
Writing
Blog
Instagram
tumblr
Twitter

finally

steph and i have been talking about doing something together for maybe two years or so. the problem was what - how to combine still photography with new media. i have all these picky little rules about my work (for example, it has to always be changing). the solution was for me to relax a little bit (this was really a result of trying to be open-minded in the g.l.u. collaboration) and say "hey, it's not my work, it's our work, it can include my input without adhering to my strict methodology."

so, i present you three images out of hundreds (at least twenty of which we both really like). what you're seeing is steph's fire escape picture projected by onto real fire escapes.






























No comments: